Friday, September 11, 2009

Become a Healthy Ride Partner Today

I have a great opportunity for you today.

Get money back when you buy Top of the Line Supplements and tell your friends,family or the entire world on the internet about the same products and when they buy them you get money too!

It's a Win/Win. You get paid when YOU buy Healthy Ride Products and you get paid when someone else buys Healthy Ride Products!

To Become a Healthy Ride Partner today Click Here

And I have another special deal for you. If you want to join my Healthy Ride team I will teach you step by step how to market the Healthy Ride products online. At any given time I might have 3-8 of the top 10 spots on Google for specific keywords and I can teach you exactly how I do this.

And the best part about this system is I use free sites on the internet to get these rankings.

Click Here to Join My Healthy Ride Team today!

Here's a video about becoming a Healthy Ride Partner



So what does a Healthy Ride Partner have to do?

This isn't a Multi Level Marketing company. So there aren't any autoships or automatic payments or anything like that.

All we ask you to do is buy $100 worth or products a month. That is without the shipping or any other costs. This might be 3 Superfruits & Greens, or 1 Superfruits & Greens, a VitaVis and another product. Whatever combination you chose, as long at it equals more than $100 a month.

And the best thing is you're going to get back money on every purchase! Last month I spent a total of 127.62, and they paid me $11.49 back! That's nearly 10% back!


And don't forget I will teach you step by step how to market these products online!

To Your Health & Success,

RK Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment